I always enjoy Bloosom Goodchild's communication with outer/inner worlds.
"As you breathe in harmony with ALL THAT IS … you experience the ONENESS OF ALL.
YOU BECOME THE ONE.
For the only thing that separates you from the whole … is your thinking that you are not connected to it.
Yet … learn to breathe in synchronicity with the UNIVERSE OF LOVE and you will find a NEW WORLD that lies within you … and indeed all around you.
It shall open up your eyes to things that have always been there ... yet you have not seen.
It shall open up your ears to music that has always been played … yet you have not heard.
It shall open up your heart to a LOVE that has been awaiting your presence … yet you knew not of it.
All this … because you choose LIFE.
There is no life if one does not breathe. Yet, it is taken for granted … It is not given that which it deserves ...
In every breath you take … acknowledge what it is …
The human Being is designed that way …
TO BE LIFE THROUGH LOVE.
TO BE LOVE THROUGH LIFE."
(Blossom Goodchild - April 23, 2014)
The whole foliage (stem, leaves, and flowers) of Eyebright is edible and can be used in herbal medicine. The herb's name comes from its common use as an alternative treatment for eye related ailments. According to researchers, Eyebright herb contains many chemical, organic and nutritional properties that may not only aid in treating eye problems but also may help with a number of other health conditions. It contains vitamins B, C, E, and beta-carotene, alkaloids, antioxidants such as caffeic acids, ferulic acids and flavonoids, iridoid glycosides, defensive compounds, tannins and volatile oils.
Natural astringent and antibacterial agents in Eyebright are known to be effective in tightening the porous oily skin and healing acne and irritated skin.
This Ancient Hebrew chant embodies the
highest of frequencies which extend the grace and holy protection to the chanter. It sets up a
resonance with Divine Love energies in whose presence lesser forces cannot remain. It provides
Divine Attunement with the Masters of Light and establishes sacred space.
Kadoish, Kadoish, Kadoish, Adonai 'Tsebayoth from the book "Keys of Enoch
1. Clears all the fields in the body and bridges us to all other dimensions.
2. This mantra activates the holy grids in our bodies.
3. It is a bridge from 3D to all other dimensions
4. Immersed in the chant, we become One Heart.
Baobab oil is a pale yellow oil extracted from the seeds of the fruit that bloom on Baobab trees. These extremely old trees (some species live up to a thousand years or more) are native to Africa and feature thick trunks and thin branches. Often called “upside down trees” because of their spindly branches that resemble roots, the flowers of baobab trees bloom once a year and interestingly open at night. The baobab oil has been known for thousand years with its extensive list of medicinal properties, and to protect African women from the harsh desert environment.
Baobab Oil absorbs into the body quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue, as a result it improves elasticity, encourages regeneration of cells and does not clog pours.
The oil is nutrient-rich and is especially well-known for use on dry patches of skin where ordinary moisturizers don't seem to help.
This oil contains vitamins A and E, along with omega 3, 6 and 9 oils. A very small amount goes a long way, because it's a pure oil with no fillers of any kind.
Healing is a process and not an event.
Energy patterns act like an invisible blueprint for the physical body and immune system,
as well as for emotional well-being.
Keeping the energy flowing and balanced can have a very beneficial effect on a person’s health and wellbeing.
This is one reflection from how healing can help;
"THANK YOU! Maybe it was just believing in you, trusting you, just "talking" to you.....I don't know, and I don't care, but whatever you did.....it helped me so much.
You "spiritually" cut that tie that was holding me...."
Healing is much letting go and having faith, which will give you the opportunity to relax and let Cosmos/God/Universe/Source loving light into your system, where it can balance the disharmony in the energy system.
Be aware what you think, eat, react and your surroundings, to be part of your own healing.
Thank you Mia for mentioning Necessary face cream among your favorites :-)
* Ett serum under ansiktscremen, Exuviance. Jag förberedde mitt ansikte för en torr vinter med en hel ansiktsbehandlign på Exuviance och det är jag glad för nu. Snart dax för vårrengöring också.
* En underbar väldoftande ekologisk hudcréme från John Master Organics. Efter att ha smort in dig med denna kokos och vanilj doftande skönhet vill du aldrig igen prova någon kemisk doft. Och du blir len som en sidensjäl…
* En duschtvål, återfuktande och ekologisk som ger din kropp all fukt du kan önska och det känns som att du pressat en mango över kroppen, Korres
* Beeswax Body Oil, denna olja har räddat min vinter! Underbar och så klart ekologisk! Från Moonsun.
* Jag har lockigt och tunnt hår. För att hålla frizzet borta så tvättar jag inte håret mer än 1-2 gånger i veckan (torrschampoo där emellan efter träning). Nu har jag dessutom kommit på att det är bra att alternera mellan två olika schampo och balsam. Just nu är favoriterna sulfatfria och parabenfria. Joico Smooth Cure och Original Mineral Maintane the Mane
* Och toppen av allt, min fina väninna Camillas hemmagjorda ansiktscreme med hemligt helt ekologiskt recept speciellt anpassat till just mig! Camilla bor i Miami och från henne kan du beställa “tailor made” cremer! Det ni!! Från Lifedeli.
The organic, natural essence of a human being is not hate,
it is LOVE, and it is the eternal life force.
If you don’t have a practice in your life, like Yoga or Qi Gong, or any of the other meditative ‘arts’, that help you work with your energy body on a daily basis, just take a few moments each day to ask yourself how you are doing, check in with your nervous system to see how stimulated your body is. We are living in a very (over)stimulating world, a great amount of information being thrown at us at most of our awaken time, and who knows the amount of information being dealt with when we sleep.
Lots of people have spun out recently – spun off their center, a couple of quick things we can do to get us back to centre are to use the hands of ours. The nervous system calms down very quickly with touch. If you think of babies, when you hold a crying baby, the baby often calms down. Place your hand on top of your head, forehead, thymus, diaphragm or wherever you feel drawn to, close your eyes and breathe.
higher self meditation
and Mother Earth
-The Great Bell Chant(The end of Suffering)
-Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush
-Magic Mantra-reverse negative to positive - by SatKirin Kaur Khalsa